Several people are facing a dry skin problem. Skin becomes dry due to different factors and causes. Skin becomes flaky and tight whenever you wash it. Facial skin is very sensitive to the body’s surface. The elements are given below.
• Weather Changes
• Dusty Environment
• Unbalanced Diet
• Irrelevant Skincare Products
• Usage of acidic or chemicals
Dehydration occurs when you drink less water. It results in dry and flaky skin. Dehydration also causes acne problems. Less water quantity is harmful to all skin types. So you should drink eight glasses of water for the entire day. Weather changes also irritate the skin. Some people face the dry skin problem in especially winter. They should use oil-based creams and lotions. Different kind of moisturizes and lotions are available in the market.
Take care of your diet and get proper sleep. Less usage of milk also results in dry and itchy skin. You should use one glass of milk on bedtime or whenever you wish. Because milk contains lactic acid and special type fats with vitamin E. vitamin E is the most essential and well-known anti-oxidant.
The usage of wrong or irrelevant skin care products affects the skin severely. Dry skin people should use skincare products, which are made for dry skin, especially.
Some beneficial scrubs are described below.
Grounded Coffee + Virgin Coconut Oil
Coffee can be found in almost every kitchen. Millions of people like to have Coffee. Coffee contains different anti-oxidants and minerals, which are useful for our health. We also know about extra virgin coconut oil.
• Take grounded Coffee and coconut oil according to your requirement
• Make a thick paste
• Apply it to your face and scrub the skin gently
• Apply this mixture for 10 min and rinse it off
• Apply a suitable moisturizer
Grounded Oats + Honey
Honey moisturizes and hydrates the skin effectively. It contains many beneficial ingredients that are useful for the skin. It also helps to brighten the skin and remove the blemishes. Honey is very good for irritated skin. Oats are used to removing the flaky skin by massaging.
• Take equal quantity of both mentioned ingredients
• Mix them well and make a paste
• Cleanse your face with a mild and gentle cleanser
• Apply this paste on your skin
• Leave it for 15 to 20 minutes and rinse it off
• Do not forget to moisturize your skin
Grounded White Sugar or brown sugar + Olive Oil + Lemon Juice + Honey
This mask is beneficial for all skin types. This mixture contains olive oil and Honey. These two ingredients help to remove the acne spots, blemishes, and provide excellent moisture to the skin. Honey is beneficial for skin whitening and brightening. Lemon contains acidic properties, and it is beneficial for the skin. Brown sugar helps to scrub the skin. It helps to get rid of the dead skin cells.
• Use an equal quantity of Honey, lemon juice and olive oil
• Mix this mixture with 2 to 3 full spoon of sugar
• Make sure that sugar is ground
• Apply this paste to your skin and gently massage it
• Don’t scrub the skin harshly and also, avoid excessive scrubbing
• Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse it off with normal or Lukewarm water
• Apply moisturizer and sunscreen