Human beings are born with sensitive skin. Skin type and quality are always different from person to person. Different skin needs different skincare products. Skincare products fulfill the nutrition problem.
Now a day, almost every single person is using skin care products. With all of the beauty products, the skin needs to be clean and bright with exfoliation and then soothing. Many skin care masks and scrubs are available in the market. The surface can be allergic to some ingredients. So you should take care of your skin very carefully.
It is an essential question of why the skin needs to be exfoliated. The exfoliation of the skin makes the skin clear and smoother. The exfoliation process removes excess oil, dirt, and harmful make-up. Different types of scrubs are used to make skin beautiful and glowing.
Scrubs also help to make skin smoother. But the over scrubbing the skin can be harmful and dangerous for the skin surface. The skin must be exfoliated with a mild scrub because the scrubbing removes dead skin cells and rejuvenate the skin.
Some DIY scrubs are described below.
Honey, Lemon Juice & Baking Soda/Baking Powder
The mixture of the mentioned ingredients is impressive and works perfectly. Some benefits of the mentioned ingredients are described here.
We all know the honey. It is usually prepared with all-natural juices and nectar. Honey is a natural ingredient, and it can be found in almost every kitchen. It removes excess oil and dirt from the skin. It also hydrates the skin perfectly. It is useful for all complexions. It also brightens the skin naturally.
Lemon is also a natural ingredient and can be found everywhere. Citric acid can irritate the skin. Lemon Juice is harmful to the skin in excessive quantity. But on the other hand, it brightens the skin. You must not apply lemon directly on the skin surface.
Baking soda or baking powder is an essential ingredient. It is also called as meetha soda or khany ka soda. People use this ingredient for baking things such as cookies and other delicious dishes. Baking soda can also be harmful if you have sensitive skin.
- It is the most potent mask & scrub
- Useful for acne-prone skin
- Helps to remove whiteheads and blackheads
- Helps to heal pimples and other skin acne problem
- It makes the skin smoother and brighter
- Removes the dirt and leaves the skin beautiful, healthy and glowing
- Take all the mentioned ingredients in an equal quantity
- If you have skin sensitive, use more honey than lemon and baking powder
- Mix it well and make a smooth paste
- Apply the mixture after cleansing the skin
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes as a mask
- After that scrub or massage your skin gently for 2 to 3 minutes
- Rinse your face with normal water
- Apply your favorite moisturizer
Baking Soda With A Mild Face Wash or Cleanser
Every single lady wants to have a glowing and clear skin. The age spots and acne spots make the skin dull and aged. People can use baking soda with your cleanser or face wash.
- The combination works as the best cleanser
- It works as an excellent scrub to exfoliate the skin
- It also makes the skin rejuvenate and supple
- Skin becomes smoother and softer
Brown Sugar With Honey, Lemon Juice & Olive Oil
The excellent benefits are given below.
- Sugar helps to exfoliate the skin
- Honey helps to brighten and moisturize the skin
- Lemon juice helps to remove the oily skin problem and dark spots
- Olive oil helps to make the skin moisturize, smoother and softer
- Take the equal quantity of lemon juice, honey, and olive oil
- Add sugar two or three spoons
- If your skin is acne-prone and sensitive, use less quantity of lemon juice
- Always use ground sugar
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a paste
- Apply directly to the skin
- This mixture can be used as a full-body scrub
- It can be used whenever you want
- Always apply moisturizer and sunscreen