Before artificial intelligence, machines were dependent on human intelligence while reacting to certain situations. However, now the times have changed. Artificial intelligence is comparable to human intelligence and helps machines to perform their job more efficiently and effectively without the aid of human beings. Artificial intelligence grants the following abilities to the computers:
Benefits Of Artificial Intelligence
• With the help of artificial intelligence, technology has advanced drastically.
• Artificial intelligence aids computers in solving more complex and novel problems.
• It can be used without a break, unlike human intelligence.
• The learning and reasoning abilities of computers have further reduced the risk of errors.
• As information converts into knowledge and is used by the computer, the chances of information overload have reduced.
• Artificial intelligence is costly.
• Only a few programmers possess expertise in this field.
• Humans are getting far more dependent on machines.
• The research and development process of artificial intelligence is slow and expensive.
Robotic Process Automation
Robotic process automation uses a machine possessing artificial intelligence to perform specific business tasks that are repetitive and were performed by human beings previously. These tasks include:
• Filling forms
• Moving files and folders
• Copy pasting
• Extracting information from collected data
Advantages of RPA:
There are numerous benefits of using RPA, some of which are:
· It makes the background work like keeping records and the like, easy, and efficient.
A computer never gets tired so that you can get the most out of it.
• Computers perform tasks precisely as they are directed. This reduces the probability of mistakes.
• It makes business more cost-effective.
• It shares the workload of human beings, giving them more time to focus on their customers.
Thus, it helps to provide a competitive edge to the organization, as they are more efficient, and customer focused.