Oily skin and acne are widespread problems for almost everyone. Every third person, especially women, are facing this skin problem. The skin quality depends on the different factors such as
- Your lifestyle
- Stress or depression
- Your diet
- Weather changes
- Hormonal imbalance issue
Do not use local beauty products. These products also damage the skin and make it dull. Genetics play a vital role in human being. It helps to present skin features and quality. If your family has a person with oily skin and other related problems, so, you can have this problem too.
Weather changes play a crucial role in your overall personality. Skin oil glands produce more oil in especially the summer season, but in the winter season, the oil production becomes less. In hot summer days, oily skin secretes more oil and sebum. The sebum causes severe problems like acne, whiteheads, and blackheads. Due to season changes, the skin also gets the acne spots and open pores.
Everyone needs to adopt a proper lifestyle that suits their skin. Stress and depression also cause acne and aging problems. Stress also initiates the hormonal imbalance, which makes the skin acne-prone and sensitive.
A proper diet is also essential for healthy and glowing skin. An Unbalance diet causes different skin issues such as oily and sensitive skin, severe acne and cystic acne problems, dry and sensitive skin, and sometimes combination skin.
Precautions For Oily Skin
The following are the best tips to handle your oily skin problems.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser. Always use a cleanser or face wash, which is made up of especially oily skin. Wash the face twice a day
- Don’t use a towel to dry the water from your face. Always use soft tissue papers which are very gentle to your skin
- Use an oil-control toner after face wash
- Use oil control and lightweight moisturizer right after tone skin.
- Don’t forget to apply sunscreen especially in summer season and before going out
- Use mild scrubs to exfoliate your skin which is very gentle to your facial skin
- Mud masks are very beneficial for oily acne-prone skin
- Avoid junk foods, greasy foods, and dairy products
Some personal recommendations are also explained, which are very beneficial for oily skin people in 2022.
- Clean & clear is the best beauty brand for oily skin
- The most significant advantage of this brand is that it doesn’t clog the pores which means that it doesn’t cause any acne problem
- The clogging of pores leads to whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples
- Use clean & clear moisturizer after toning your skin
- The mentioned moisturizer hydrates the skin and prevents the skin from every type of breakouts
- If you wear the make-up, use double cleansing method and moisturize your skin after cleansing
- Avoid harsh make-up and other beauty products