Easy Usage of a Simple Software Allows You to Recover All Your Deleted and Lost Files.
You all had had the unfortunate incident when you accidentally deleted some data from your computer. You have also lost data from USB and Memory cards. The computer crashes and deletes your data. I will tell you a simple and easy way to recover all your data which you may have accidentally deleted or lost. Follow the article carefully as it is highly informational and beneficial for you.
Recoverit Free – Free Data Recovery Software
Here is a free data recovery software by the name of “Recoverit Free.” This software is free and can be installed on any PC or Laptop device. It is available for Windows and MAC. This software is easy to use as I will explain later on in the article. It is highly advantageous as it gives you many options for data recovery.
Steps to Recover Your Lost or Deleted Files
- Download and Install the Recoverit Free Software: search and download the software. After the software is downloaded, you will need to install it onto your PC or whatever device you are using.
- Select an Option of Recovery: as you open the software, you will see several recovery options. The Recoverit software gives you eight different options using which you can recover your lost data. The possibilities are:
- Deleted File Recovery
- Recycle Bin Recovery
- Formatted Data Recovery
- Lost Partition Recovery
- All Around Recovery
- System Crash Data Recovery
- Virus Attack Recovery
- External Devices Recovery
From the options given above, you need to select the one applicable in your situation.
- Selecting the Drive: Suppose that your file was deleted from the hard drive of the device. You will choose the Deleted File Recovery option, and the software will ask you to select the drive from which your file was deleted. Once you select the drive, the software will scan through that drive and recover all the deleted files from the respected drive. The scan can take a long time depending on the size of your deleted data.
- Recovering your deleted files: After the scan is complete, you will see some data on the software. You will select your desired files which you were looking for and click the recover option at the bottom right corner. The software will ask you to choose the location where you want to save those recovered files.
- If the drive scan does not recover your files, you can always select the “All-Around Recovery” option which will scan through the whole device.
- The free version of the software only recovers up to 100 MBs of files. You can buy the premium versions if you want to improve a more substantial amount of data.
Recoverit is a great software which scans and recovers your deleted and lost data. The software also gives you a variety of options through which you can improve your lost files. It is highly useful software.
This information is taken from following link