Makeup is an essential thing, and life is barely impossible without it, especially for women. Ladies ware makeup I regular days too. They use lipstick, Kajol, and mascara. Many times the shiner is also used to create a glow on the cheekbones.
Skin texture and its quality are always different in different seasons. Every single woman faces the various type of skin issues. Oily skin people face many problems like acne, pimples, whiteheads & blackheads, skin darkening, and sebum on the surface.
Oily skin people live a healthy life in the winter season. But they face problems in hot summer days. Some of them have sensitive skin. It can get irritated with any beauty or skincare product. Even a fairness cream can also be harmful to the surface.
We all know that the facial skin is always different than the rest of the body’s surface. Well, people should use the products which are designed according to their skin conditions.
Oily skin people must avoid oil-based skin care products and beauty products because the oil-based products are harmful. These products are not made for oily skin.
- Oily skin people should use water-based products and mild products
- The mild products do not irritate the oily skin
- Oily skin should ware oil control makeup products
- Use oil control and sebum control face wash, toner, and moisturizer before applying the foundation
- Toner controls the sebum and minimizes the pores
- A moisturizer hydrates the skin but control sebum and prevents the skin from seasonal breakouts
- The foundation must be oil-control
- Take a look on makeup ingredients before you buy and apply on your facial skin
In case, if you have acne problems
- Use chickpea flour as a cleanser to clean your skin
- Use rose water as a toner. Rosewater is beneficial for oily skin. It makes the skin fresh and beautiful. It also helps to go away from the acne spots.
- Spray the rose water on your face as much as you can
- Use aloe vera gel to calm your irritated skin. Apply a thick layer of aloe vera, leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with normal water
- Aloe vera gel helps to moisturize and hydrates the skin. It also controls the acne and minimizes the large pores
- It can be used with other ingredients like with chickpea flour as a cleanser and a soothing mask
- Aloe vera and rose water are the best paste as a tone your skin
- Lemon juice also controls the acne and sebum issue
- Use lemon juice with an equal quantity of water to treat your dark spots and pimples
- Almond oil is a lightweight oil and doesn’t include much fate like other oils. So it can be used to moisturize the skin
- Coconut oil is also useful for acne-prone skin. But if it doesn’t suit you, avoid it
- Use Colgate toothpaste to dry out the pimples
- It also helps to eliminate the whiteheads and blackheads