Skin is a soft, delicate and sensitive part of our body. People want to look youthful and glowing. So, the skin needs specific care. Sunblocks are used to protect and even nourish the skin. In this modern era, every single person is facing skin problems. Due to dust and weather or climate changes, skin becomes acne-prone.
People may have whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and then pimple marks. Some of them are facing dry and sensitive skin with wrinkles and fine lines. Sunscreens are essential and significant for skin. Millions of doctors also recommend applying a suitable sunscreen.
Properties of A Sunscreen
- A good sunscreen is always a gel or water base, but there are several sunscreens available in the market. Some of them are creamy texture.
- Sunscreen is also known as a sunblock. The main benefit is to protect the skin from harmful sun rays.
- Some sun protection products are designed according to the specific skin type and quality. Such as the sunscreen made for oily skin, cannot be used for dry skin. But some products are useful and best for all skin types.
Sunscreens For Oily Skin
- Oily skin people must use a sunscreen which has a matte effect
- Water-resistant and hypo-allergic
- Not heavy on skin and skin feels smooth and even
- These products are lightweight and mild
- Help to protecting the skin from dust and sunlight issues
- Hydrates the skin naturally
- Controls the over-production of oil
- Prevents the skin from having acne problems
- Usually have SPF 30 or 30 above
Many products claim skin protection. Many nights and day creams also nourish and protect the skin. Some of these sun-protecting products are described below.
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen SPF 55
- ISIDN Eryfotona Actinica Ultra-Light Emulsion SPF 50+
- La Roche Posay Anthelios Sunblock SPF 50
- Clean & Clear Sebum Control SPF 90
- Rivaj UK Protection Sun Block SPF 90
- Blue Lizard Sun Block SPF 50
- EltaMD UV Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 40
- Neutrogena Pure & Free Baby Mineral Sunscreen SPF 50
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock is specially designed for oily and acne-prone skins. It has a super mattifying effect that controls sebum and acne issues. The main ingredients are minerals and zinc oxide. Other sufficient benefit is that it won’t clog the pores, and prevents from whiteheads and blackheads. It also prevents from having painful pimples.
The packaging is user-friendly and protected.
I have also used clean & clear sebum control sunscreen with a high sun protection factor of 90. It is beneficial for acne-prone skin. It has a moisturizing effect.
Rivaj UK Sun Protection Lotion SPF 90 is an excellent lotion. Lightweight formula is made for oily and sensitive skin. It makes the skin beautiful and brighter. After some time of its application, skin glows naturally.
Some day and fairness cream also contain sun protection factor such as clean & clear fairness cream with SPF 15. L’Oreal Paris Day Cream and Olay Day Cream also provide sun protection factors etc.